Sat, May 09|
Fitbak Systems Level 1 Home Exercise and Education Program (2)
A simple exercise routine developed to give the client complete spinal strength and stability as well as increased mental focus and productivity. Includes Everyday pain relieving and stress management self-care tools, and instructional videos.
Time & Location
May 09, 2020, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM MDT
Boulder, 3434 47th st #107
About the Event
FITbak Systems Level 1 Home Exercise Program is our 4 module, 6 hr class intended for the layperson, prerequisit to Level 2 for the practitioner.The class covers:
- Anatomy and terminology of the spine,
- Personalized exercises to stabilize the spine and strengthen the core,
- The science behind the spinal reflex.
- Simple tools to manage common symptoms and common postural drivers (ergonomics).
- Practical self care tools to manage the chemistry within the Central Nervous System (stress management).
- Simple exercises to reset your posture, alleviate back and body pain and improve mental focus.
- Learn about - Posture,- The Nervous System - Brain Chemistry
- Self care solutions for pain relief and stress management, even at work...
- Class includes instructional exercise videos, manual and recorded guided meditation.
The class is 6 hrs , Achieve members $249 Non Member $349 , price includes instructional videos.
FITbak Systems Level 1
1109/19 Denver CO$349.00