Sun, Sep 12|
Fitbak Home 1 day intensive Level 1 pro . Open to ALL.
A simple exercise routine developed to give complete spinal strength and stability as well as increased mental focus and productivity. You will learn how to assess and treat your own pain. Class includes manual, online videos and program plus a 30 minute Virtual Fitbak coaching session. Price $495
Time & Location
Sep 12, 2021, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM MDT
Centennial, 7700 E Arapahoe Rd, #320 Centennial, CO 80112, USA
About the Event
FITbak Systems Home 1 day intensive is a 6 hr in person class intended for the layperson, prerequisit to Level 2 for the practitioner. The class covers:
- Anatomy and terminology of the spine,
- Personalized exercises to stabilize the spine and strengthen the core,
- The science behind the spinal reflex.
- Simple tools to manage common symptoms and common postural drivers (ergonomics).
- Practical self care tools to manage the chemistry within the Central Nervous System (stress management).
- Simple exercises to reset your posture, alleviate back and body pain and improve mental focus.
- Learn about - Posture,- The Nervous System - Brain Chemistry
- Self care solutions for pain relief and stress management, even at work...
- Class includes online instructional exercise videos, Fitbak manual and 30 minute implementation coaching call.
The class is 6 hrs , Achieve members $395 Non Member $495 , this class also qualifies you for the Fitbak Affiliate program. A fast way to your ROI and an easy revenue source.
Fitbak Home 1 day Intensive
In person 1/9/21 S. Denver